- Salary/Hourly: £30,000
Are you passionate about Project Scheduling? Are you looking to develop your skills in a unique role? At Hythe, we may have the perfect opportunity for you. We are currently looking for a Project Scheduler to play a vital part in supporting some of our most exciting projects in the Marine field.
The Project Scheduler will create, update and maintain project schedules, monitor progress, and gain input from all stakeholders. Within this role, you will ensure all scope is captured, represented, controlled, and maintained within project plans. In addition to this, you will work with suppliers and stakeholders to integrate relevant information and will be responsible for providing reports – helping to drive delivery. Working at our Portsmouth site, you will get a hands-on concept of the projects that you will be working on, including seeing some of the Ships you have been supporting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating, updating and maintaining project schedules/plans
- Gaining input from stakeholders
- Providing daily reports on progress / slippage and milestone deliverable risks to the Project Manager
- Providing the Project Manager with resource utilisation impacts/needs assessments
- Assigning tasks based on the scope and programme
- Recording and updating systems on change requests/impacts/financial milestones
Salary negotiable, up to £30,000 depending on experience.
The role is based in Portsmouth. BPSS/SC required.