Are you an experienced Project Manager looking to work for one of the best companies in Portsmouth?
Becoming a Project Manager at Hythe will provide you with the opportunity to become part of a growing project management team, dealing with multiple and varied projects with a particular focus on our marine business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the scope of the project(s) to control the agreed objectives for change.
- Planning and management of, production and assigning resources to achieve delivery.
- Measure project(s) against KPIs and deliverables.
- Own the project(s) risk & issue register and take action accordingly.
- Produce, maintain and develop the project schedule, providing accurate position against plan/baseline, monitor progress and milestone/gateways.
- Communicate/report project(s) progress and measurables with all stakeholders.
- Manage variation to scope or objectives and impact on the project(s).
- Track and manage budgets, costs and financial position of the project(s).
- Ensure best practice is always achieved, continually improve, challenge and embrace change.
- Ensure the project is acting within the contract/framework agreed upon.
- Project governance and assurance.
- Reduce cost through best practices and innovation.
- Ensure industry, business and compliance standards are met including health, safety and environment.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Project Management techniques including:
- Resource planning and management
- Cost capture
- Analysis and forecasting
- Project scheduling
- Monitoring against deliverables/milestones.
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience in Stakeholder Management and Customer Engagement
- Multifunctional understanding of supply chain and commercial practices and understanding of the principles of bid and estimating processes
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager who is looking to make the next step in their career.
The role is based in Portsmouth. BPSS/SC required.